Ahava; one can only make one happy by free will.

As opposed to my other blog, this is one for moments that are not for analyse. Stop Thinking and Stop Explaining. Stop, wonder and accept the unknown and eternal inevitablity of life and love... I am mozzarella!

5/28/2005

touching the eternal being....(-trip)...

So this last summer something very remarkable happened to me and the (my) universe. My girlfriend Nike, her cool bike and me went for a one-week break through Belgium. It resulted in a lovely week with some nice rides through Belgium, visits to Ieper, Gent, Villers-la-Ville ruins and Maastricht. We camped first at the french-speaking part of the Belgian border in between mostly roudy teens having a part of their summer holidays there...on sand. Then we camped near Brussels, but so far away from Brussels. There we could see the castles of the European Union. These huge villa's with forests as garden we're european diplomatic offices, thats for sure. It's like being in the middle ages.

Anyway, then we camped at a location at a river, surrounded by forest. For me, nature was and still is sort of new. I grew up in Tel Aviv, then in The Hague and most of my holidays we're flights in between. I have gone on one-week break before, sure....but never with spacecake.
I dont remember what we we're doing that day excepts commiting a wasp genocide with half a Fanta bottle. That evening we took some chocolate spacecake we had brought allong from Holland. We ate it...we sat by the river...we went to the swings...we got to the tent...we pass out...

...and then the fun part. I cannot stop thinking. I am laying close to Nike and my thoughts accelerate, usually not the thing you expect from cannabis, but this was not your average trip. Every thought that I got, i could 'counter-think' with another, and so thoughts and new linkages developed. At first the medium was a rapid one, then it only got faster. I remember thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking about thinking...or at least so it felt.
At a few moments these thoughts got deeper. Deeper inside myself. I could see my own history. At first the wheels we're rolling toofast to get a clear view of an event, but it got more focussed.
While I was lying there Nike lay on my left arm, as I was holding her elbow and at a certain point in time her elbow became a remote control for my strange and active brain-trip. I started slowing down the images, stand still and deep in some heavy moments in your life and just see them. No judgement, no verdict, just emotion...and no talking. :)

...and now for the strange part. When I'd try putting the braintapes at pause by centering the turnaround ring on the remote with my finger - and remember all of this was happening on her elbow and with my index finger touching her - she gave a fysical shock. This happened several times in ths near time-less experience, so I could go on for hours trying to grasp the nature of time, the universe, human emotions and creativeness through marihuana. But would it make any sense to attach words to this?